Hi,

Unfortunately, I don't think that's possible in DSpace at this time.  Those
Author fields in the "Browsing by Author" page are simple metadata values
(as Browse by Author is simply letting you browse all Items by
"dc.contributor.author" and/or "dc.creator" field values). So, those values
do *not* correspond with Person Entities.  That means there's no additional
metadata values that can be displayed, as all "Browse" interfaces in DSpace
just use simple metadata fields at this time (e.g. Browse by Title is
browsing all Items by "dc.title", Browse by Subject is browsing all Items
by "dc.subject", etc.)

Tim