I have a problem with SAF, as I am Migrating from Dspace 6.2 to DSpace 7.4.
I exported my collections from DSpace 6.2, But as I upload the SAF items to
my Dspace 7.4 everything goes ok, Except for the items which are part of
multiple collections. The import process exists with an error saying that
the Item/Handle Already Exists.
How can I resolve this conflict? There are many items that appear is more
than one collection in my existing Dspace 6.2.