Hi,

Since you are on DSpace 6.3, I'd recommend minimally upgrading to DSpace
6.4 as it includes a large number of security fixes to the 6.x platform.
See the release notes at
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC6x/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-6.4ReleaseNotes

That said, it's worth being aware that 6.x is nearly "end of life".
Announcements went across these mailing lists last year.  Here's the end of
life
information:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Support+for+DSpace+5+and+6+is+ending+in+2023

The latest version of DSpace is 7.4 (and 7.5 is coming soon in February).
It is the most secure of our releases.    So, you may wish to consider an
upgrade at some point (this is a major upgrade as there is a brand new User
Interface, etc).  See release notes
at https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Release+Notes

If you have additional questions, let us know on this list.  If you wish to
report security issues, see our Software support policy for how to do
so: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Software+Support+Policy

Thanks,

Tim Donohue