From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
David P. Steelman <dstee...@umd.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 12:59 PM
To: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] Dynamic control of submission-process steps?

All,

Just wondering if there was any DSpace 7 functionality to support
adding/removing submission-process steps dynamically, based on user input.
Specifically we want the Creative Commons step ("cclicense") to display only if
the user sets the "Type" field to "Dataset".

I know it is possible to control the submission-process steps at the collection
level (using "<submission-map>"), but what we would like to do is add/remove
steps based on the value of the "Type" field, similar to how the "<type-bind>"
property can be used to control the display of fields in a form.

Thanks,

David

dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/CA%2BmHiJZJO7Reg1Uuw85WLTBNjqAnFHumRUfOQXtfEaRzwFRZAQ%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/CA%2BmHiJZJO7Reg1Uuw85WLTBNjqAnFHumRUfOQXtfEaRzwFRZAQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.