Hi,

I'd recommend debugging this using our Troubleshooting guide.  While it's
useful to look at the backend logs, it's also *necessary* to look at the
UI's behavior in your browser's dev tools. Sometimes an error will only
appear in your browser and not make it to the backend logs (this can happen
when the UI is having communication issues with the backend or if the error
is in the UI itself).  So, check for other possible errors at the UI level
by following the troubleshooting guide:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)

If you find additional errors, let us know on this list.  You could also
try a full reindex of Solr (./dspace index-discovery -b) to see if that
fixes things.

Tim