Hi Ahmed,

That error makes it sound like your IIIF Image Server (e.g. Cantaloupe) is
either not running or is throwing an exception of some sort.  It sounds
like it's not including valid JSON, which is causing the viewer to error
out.

I'd recommend verifying that your image server is running and is responding
as described in the IIIF documentation
at https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/IIIF+Configuration

Tim