Hi Tianyi,

The Batch Import / Bulk Upload command wasn't available in the DSpace 7
Admin UI until the 7.4 release.  See the release notes
at
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-7.4ReleaseNotes

So, for this feature to work from the Admin UI, you'd need to upgrade to
7.4.  In 7.3 though, it should work from the commandline (only).

Tim