Hi,

Based on the initial error "stacktrace" it looks like the error begins here:
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/dspace-6.4/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/content/packager/PackageUtils.java#L822

The error results in a NullPointerException which seems to imply that the
"groupName" it encounters is either empty string or null (missing).

Maybe somehow your database has a Group that has *no name*?  That shouldn't
be possible in DSpace, but it almost sounds like what has occurred here.

To see if you have a nameless Group, you'd want to look in your
"epersongroup" database table to see if there's an entry in there with a
null or empty "name" column.  If you find one, you can give it a name (even
just call it "unnamed" or something) and try the export again.

If you have other questions, let us know on this list.

Tim