Hi,

This is a known issue that a community member is working on a fix for...
hopefully to be fixed in 7.6.

See this bug ticket: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/issues/2026

An early proposed fix is being developed
in https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/2130

It's not yet fully working (as you'll see from the comments), but I'm
hoping it'll be ready in time for 7.6.  If you are interested in
collaborating on testing or providing feedback to the final fix, let us
know in the GitHub ticket or PR.

Tim