Hi all,

This is a known issue.  Currently, Mirador in DSpace isn't able to view
restricted content, as it cannot pass the authentication info properly back
to DSpace: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/issues/1435

There's been ongoing work on this, but it has hit a number of complications
(as it's not simple): https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/1436

I know Michael Spalti (who created that PR) has been interested in this for
some time.  There are others who would also like to have this feature...
it's just a matter of finding a solution that can work for everyone & that
can be added to out-of-the-box DSpace.

So, basically, we don't have a solution yet here. But, I'm hopeful that
someone will figure this out & share their approach (whether in code or in
a specific configuration) so that we can make it available to everyone. If
you'd like to help, you might get in touch via that PR by adding a comment
or similar.

Tim