Hi,

DSpace is open source software which you can choose to install locally or
in the cloud.  If you are looking for a hosting provider to install DSpace
for you, then you would want to contact one of our registered service
providers.  These service providers can provide hosting services (for a fee
obviously) of DSpace. You would want to get in touch with them for a quote.

https://dspace.lyrasis.org/rsp/

In terms of "free" hosting, that's only possible if you host it yourself.
DSpace can be installed in the cloud though, and there are institutions who
install it themselves on Amazon Web Services or other cloud providers.

Tim