From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
pierre...@bibl.ulaval.ca <pierre.la...@bibl.ulaval.ca>
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2023 10:21 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] DSpace 7.5 Localhost in citation_pdf_urL

Bonjour,

We have noticed that DSpace 7.5 is generating a Google Scholar Meta tag
citation_pdf_url containing a localhost adress instead of our official IR
address (https://corpus.ulaval.ca).

Example in our repository:
https://corpus.ulaval.ca/entities/publication/d86954ab-35a0-4b71-a4fe-03b12f979ac1
Looking at the source code of the page, you should see the HTML TAG: <meta
name="citation_pdf_url" content="http://localhost:4000/bitstreams/[...]

We are not sure where to change this. Is it a configuration? Where should we
made the change so that DSpace cease to use localhost url for this tag?

Thank you very much for you help!

Best,
Pierre

dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/09f60b4a-9495-4998-81cd-ff7dc7c6350dn%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/09f60b4a-9495-4998-81cd-ff7dc7c6350dn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.