From: 'donna....@canterbury.ac.nz' via DSpace Technical Support
<dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2023 11:38 PM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] No _links section found at...

Hi,

I’m installing DSpace 7.5 but am experiencing the “No _links section found
at...” error after starting up the UI. The UI loads in the browser, but it
fails to load the collections and is stuck on an endless loading loop.

I’ve run some tests, and all seems well otherwise. When I visit
https://irdev3.canterbury.ac.nz/server/api I get output equivalent to
https://api7.dspace.org/server/api. Running yarn test:rest returns a 200
response and validation checks are “true”.

I get the feeling that this is where my problem lies - the UI is running on the
same machine as the backend and they’re both proxied via Apache. There’s no
local security certificate – the sites are secured via the wider institutional
firewall (F5 Big-IP), and I’m completely ignorant of the specifics of how
that’s done. The backend is HTTPS, but I’m seeing some _links showing as http –
is this an indication of an incorrect configuration somewhere?

  "type": "discover",
  "_links": {
    "facets": {
      "href": "http://irdev3.canterbury.ac.nz/server/api/discover/search/facets";
    },
    "objects": {
      "href":
"http://irdev3.canterbury.ac.nz/server/api/discover/search/objects";
    },
    "self": {
      "href": "http://irdev3.canterbury.ac.nz/server/api/discover/search";
    }

Help appreciated – let me know if I need to provide any further details.

Thanks,
Donna

dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/3013f581-4dd5-4dfd-b750-8a4d2072895an%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/3013f581-4dd5-4dfd-b750-8a4d2072895an%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.