I am reading that DS 8 includes a runnable JAR (which includes Tomcat) and
using this option ends the requirement to install Tomcat as a separate
prerequisite. Is this now the preferred method?
My small server hosts both my Front and Backend. I have limited memory and
the repository is slow to respond. Does this new embedded JAR run more
efficiently or better conserve resources?
Please explain more or point me to a discussion..