Welcome to Western Union Office®
Diamond Bank Benin
Agence Du Port
Cotonou, Littoral
Cotonou Benin Republic

How are you today?

This is to inform you that we received a payment in the amount of
$350,000.00.(Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars)  from the
compensation office  as  your inheritance fund . we have been  authorized to
transfer the fund to you in $8000 install mentally which is our limit postage
per day .

You are hereby advice to re-confirm to us your full name ,Address and Telephone
number to ensure we do not transfer to the wrong person.
As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made to you over
the counter or wired to your nominated bank account directly from The Western
Union Transferring Bank once you comply with the western union transfer
charges. When  emailing, please use reference number 350-153 for mutual
convenient communications.

Please confirm your information's to  the western Union paying agent-- John
Camara, through his email address: john02cam...@gmail.com  and provide him with
your needed information as stated above.

Maria Mbeki
Western Union®
Send Money Worldwide

<*> Your email settings: