How are you doing today?

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $ 5,000.00 US dollars today
through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full
compensation payment of $1,800,000.00 USD via western union by this government.

I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone
as there has been a lot of internet hackers lately but i could not reach you
yesterday even this morning. Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender
name so that you will pick up this $5,000.00 to enable us send another
$5,000.00 by tomorrow. We will be sending you only $5,000.00 per day.
Call me at +447045719871 and do pick up this information and run to any western
union outlet in your country to pick up this $5,000.00 and give me call back to
send you another payment tomorrow.

Manager: Mr. Daniel Koman
Telephone: +2348059951738
Email      ;moneyofficewesternun...@yahoo.com.hk

Email me once you have picked up this $5,000.00 today. Here is the western
union information to pick up the $5,000.00:

Sender's Name: Prince Kingsley
MTCN : 622 155 4897
Question: Honest
Answer: Trust