> Welcome to the wild, wild west of ecurrency trading!
>
> Graham Kelly CEO

Watch out for moneychangers bearing wooden nickels!

What do you call somebody who continues to sell a worthless currency, but
won't buy it, or pay people (except in refunded OSGold) who have sent it
in?

http://www.mail-archive.com/e-gold-list%40talk.e-gold.com/msg11161.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/e-gold-list%40talk.e-gold.com/msg11172.html