The Lacawac Sanctuary and Biological Field Station is collecting baseline
biological, chemical, and physical data for Pennsylvania’s freshwater
ecosystems (lakes, rivers, and streams) and compiling it into a database to
aid in climate change research.  This project is a long-term venture funded
by the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources. The
goal of this project is to develop a collaborative database and use it as a
tool to better understand and illustrate how climate change is shaping
freshwater ecosystems in Pennsylvania.  Data obtained by the Lacawac
Sanctuary will not be published without obtaining the permission of our
data sources. The final database will be shared with the PA DCNR as per
requirements of the Wild Resource Conservation Program.

We're interested in current and historical data. If you are interested in
volunteering data please contact Stephanie Harper at scie...@lacawac.org.

Thank you in advance for you time and assistance. If you have any questions
regarding the project or data we are collecting, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

Stephanie Harper (scie...@lacawac.org) & Sarah Princiotta (
sarah.princio...@lacawac.org)