Could somone help me understand the current status of TPM support in ecryptfs?

I have been following various online notes to try to get ecryptfs to
work with trousers.  Basically I have both bits working separatly but
not together.  I now understand from coorespondence with one of the
developers of trousers that they are out of sync and have been for
some time.  I was also given to understand that ecryptfs has its own
TPM support now but the sites I could find and the documentation seem
to indicate that it is either not their yet, or has been disabled for
some reason.

Any advice would be appreciated.  If ecryptfs is not the appropriate
direction for me to be looking in currently, a suggestion as to
another file system encrylption via TPM solution would be appreciated.