Hey there,

Ah, ok, thanks for that.  I've never heard of this being the case, which is
why I was interested to hear if there was any data behind it.

All the best,
Sara

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 at 04:02, Alexandre Hocquet <
alexandre.hocq...@univ-lorraine.fr> wrote:

> On 18/02/2019 11:38, Sara Thomas wrote:
> > Hi there Alexandre,
> >
> > Thanks for sharing.  I was wondering if you could point me in the
> > direction of your source for the line: /"//The major part of them come
> > from representatives of actresses seeking to remove from the
> > encyclopedia the (true) birthdate of their clients."/
>

> Hi Sara,
> There is no published source to assert my point there (which would make
> a perfect candidate for {{citation needed}} template if it were a WP
> article). It is based on informal discussions with French wikipedians
> (and French chapter wikimedians).Thhere was a twitter thread at some
> point in the past but I was unable to dig it up when I tried to link my
> claim.
> Do you feel it's not the case ?
>

> --
> Alexandre Hocquet
>
> Université de Lorraine & Archives Henri Poincaré
> alexandre.hocq...@univ-lorraine.fr
> http://poincare.univ-lorraine.fr/fr/membre-titulaire/alexandre-hocquet

Dr Sara Thomas
Scotland Programme Coordinator, Wikimedia UK
07803 505 172
https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/Wikimedia_in_Scotland

*Normal office hours are Monday, Tuesday afternoons, and Wednesday-Friday
until the end of March 2019.*

*Wikimedia UK* is the national chapter for the global Wikimedia open
knowledge movement. We rely on donations from individuals to support our
work to make knowledge open for all. Have you considered supporting
Wikimedia? https://donate.wikimedia.org.uk

Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513. (England &
Wales), SC048644 (Scotland). Registered Office Ground Floor, Europoint, 5 -
11 Lavington Street, London SE1 0NZ
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5+-+11+Lavington+Street,+London+SE1+0NZ&entry=gmail&source=g>
.

Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The
Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects).