Dear Ms. Nichole,

Thank you for your incredible work with the Education Team over the past
6.5 years. Your contributions have helped the EduWiki community grow and
thrive, and it has been a pleasure to work with you.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, and I hope we can stay in
touch.

Best regards,
Hijjawi