Hi, I'm Sridhar G from Tamil Wikipedia,
Answer of your question is No, but this might related to your question,

Our State govt initiated workshop for  School teachers through out the
state on 2017. By end of the event more than 7000 articles were created.

After that we are conducting some events for teachers and professors  and
Students (Wikisource) occasionally.

We are planning to conduct an event for B.Ed professors in Nagapattinam in
May 2023.

Thanks.