Hello everyone,

Do you know that the deadline is approaching for this month's Education
Newsletter submission? We are so excited to read about your stories,
highlights, and plans for the future.

You still have time until *April 30* to submit your article(s):
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/News/Newsroom.

Looking forward to your newsletter article submissions!

Best,
Ankan