Please excuse my tardiness in getting this out! I'd like to thank Galder
and Mathilde for their great presentations two weeks ago. The recording is
now live on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/m0bJoERaaeE

Here as well are links to share:
Mathilde:

   - Slides

<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1U5QYx2MJNHKYWvV7icd78Dn3U9EiWONEV77YLTqvyMw/edit#slide=id.gf1171d5548_0_424>
   - Wikeys meta page <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikeys>
   - Publishing short list
   <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikeys/Publishing>
   - Wikeys translation <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikeys/Traduction>

Galder:

   -

https://diff.wikimedia.org/2022/05/27/basque-wikimedians-create-ikusgela-a-platform-for-free-education-videos/

Given the December holidays, we will reconvene the EduWiki Knowledge
Showcase until the new year. We look forward to engaging with you then!

LiAnna