Dear Adam,
Thank you very much for the e-mail about the academic studies addressing the
use of Wikipedia in Education.
This month, our recent work (see below) is accepted for publication in the
Journal of Community Genetics. As soon as the DOI number is activated, I will
add this publication to this list.
Best,
Ayla Arslan
Article DetailsJournal: Journal of Community Genetics. DOI :
10.1007/s12687-023-00692-6. Title : Wikipedia as an academic service-learning
tool in science and technology: higher education case from Siberia.Authors:
Ayla Arslan, Marko Turk

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Tue, Dec 19, 2023 at 17:35, adamhrn...@gmail.com<adamhrn...@gmail.com>
wrote:   Hi All,

I created a new page listing the academic studies available about the use of
Wikipedia in education:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Academic_studies_of_Wikipedia_in_education
 I hope this can be useful for anyone considering using Wiki in education. It
is still missing a lot of papers so feel free to expand.

Best wishes,
Adam Harangozó