Beautiful. I am looking forward to this.
Best,
Ngozi Perpetua Osuchukwu

Yahoo Mail: Search, organise, conquer

  On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 at 8:49, Bukola James<bukolajames2...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear EduWikiMedians,

We are thrilled to invite you to be a part of a special showcase to celebrate
Open Education Week. Our EduWiki community has always been a beacon of
innovation and collaboration, and it's time to shine a spotlight on the
remarkable contributions made by our members.

   - Event Details: EduWiki Knowledge Showcase