Hi guys,

is the submission still open, as it was sent today?

Thanks!

Pavel

On 02.04.2024 9:21, Camelia Boban wrote:
Hi Bukola,
maybe there is an error on the submitting date, April 1st has already
passed.

Warmly,
Camelia

--
*Camelia Boban (she/her)*

*| Java EE Developer |*

camelia.bo...@gmail.com
WikiDonne Chair & Founder | WMF Gender & Climate Change Certified Organizer
*Wikipedia<https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:Camelia.boban>  **| **WikiDonne
Project<https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:WikiDonne>  *| *WikiDonne UG
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiDonne>* | *WikiDonne APS
<https://wikidonne.org/>*
WMIT - WMSE - WMCH - WMDC - WMBE - WCS-UG - WGR-UG Member

On Tue, Apr 2, 2024 at 8:38 AM Bukola James<bukolajames2...@gmail.com>