Hi all,
I have a newly acquired slightly used K3.  Feedback on my voice audio quality
is that it sounds tinny with no low or mid range.  Unfortunately, the K3 manual
really doesn't provide much guidance on how to adjust the transmit EQ other
than the mechanics of what buttons to push.  If I need to increase the low and
mid, does this mean I should increase the values of the first half of the 8
settings and decrease the second half..or something similar?  It's been a while
since I've dealt with audio equalizers.  I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks, Steve  KG6HJU