On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 10:31 AM Bob KD7YZ <kd...@denstarfarm.us> wrote:

> When I ran up WSJT-X and was attempting to connect, I noticed No Audio.
>
> How do I get digital audio? I gather it's NOT thru the KIO3b RJ-45 .

If the USB cable is disconnected from the K3S, the USB Sound Card (USB
Audio CODEC) will no longer be available.

You have to switch WJST-X to use the sound card in your PC.  And you
have to run two cables:

K3S LINE OUT to PC LINE IN (or MIC)
K3S LINE IN to PC LINE OUT (or SPKR/Headphones)

Adjust levels using the Windows level controls and CONFIG:LIN OUT and the
MIC GAIN knob (which adjust LINE IN level when MAIN:MIC SEL is set to LINE).

73,
Bob, N6TV