Most likely causes of no TX Audio in a K3S with WSJT-X:

   1. Any connector or cable inserted into the K3S 3.5mm LINE IN jack will
   override (and completely MUTE) the USB Audio CODEC input
   2. USB Audio CODEC "Speakers" level got reset to 0 by Windows
   3. MAIN:MIC SEL for DATA mode is not set to LINE (so MIC GAIN knob
   adjust MIC level instead of LINE IN level)
   4. Wrong sound card selected in WJST-X
   5. MON level set too low to hear your transmit tones

73,
Bob, N6TV