Thank you very much Eric,

A collection of PDF files with block diagrams and schematics detailing the
custom S-BOX and Y-BOX design that I came up with so that WD6DBM could
connect any one of these:

K2/100

K3 + 3 transveters

K4

KX2
KX3

with any one of these

KAT500 / KPA500

KPA1500

using only off-the shelf cables, may be downloaded here:

https://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/S-BOX_Y-BOX_WD6DBM.zip

73,
Bob, N6TV
https://bit.ly/Y-BOX