Actually, being strong on computers, I did indeed consider the Flex 6600M (I like knobs to twist!). On the surface, it appears to have outstanding support, update ease, and an active user community.
However, it's not an Elecraft.

Standby. Watch for my posting of the arrival of my new "miracle" K4, Bill!  :)

Alan

Alan D. Wilcox, W3DVX (K2-5373, K3-40, SKCC 22955)
570-916-9590 (cell, text)
https://WilcoxEngineering.com
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/6768 ... Elecraft Client Comments