Sorry Josep, the Y-BOX is designed to connect the ACC connector of one K3
or K4 to multiple devices, such as one amplifier and one automatic antenna
switch or bandpass filter box; it cannot be used to connect two K3s in
parallel to one amplifier.  It *might* work if one K3 is completely powered
off, but why bother?  Changing bands with one K3 and one KPA500 from N1MM
is very quick; no advantage to having two K3 radios unless you configure an
SO2R station.

73,
Bob, N6TV
https://bit.ly/Y-BOX