Specifically with a lot of LoadRunner Experience testing Sharepoint!!!! And
they must be able to WRITE THE SCRIPTS in C I believe. We can go a little
higher on this position since it is so short term and a diff group.

Here is the Job Description that I received.

COP is in the process of testing Sharepoint. They have someone there that
can stress test, use Load Runner (testing tool they use) – they can run the
test and interpret the results. The person they want us to find is the
person that writes the scripts to get the test results. This is a project
that starts the end of September and runs through mid-December.
--
Thanks & Regards,

Sam Marshal
MNCL Inc.

9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146

Tel: 918-770-0765

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mncl.net