*Hello associates,*

*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.*

**

*Full Name:
Availability:
Contact# & E Mail:
Current Location:
Visa Status:
Rate (You got it for):
Willingness to Relocate:
Employer details:*

**

*Please find the requirement below and send me the desired profiles of your
consultant *

******Please make sure that all the skills in requirement match the
consultant profile and send me the profile only at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
*
Need GC or EAd or citizens*
*We have *another* immediate need for an SAP analyst/programmer.  Unlike our
other recent request, this candidate does *not* need Web Dynpro for
ABAPexperience, (although that would be of benefit).  Also, in this
case, we are
specifically looking for a good "contract for hire" candidate.  So, we are
not interested in folks who are currently in the U.S. on temporary work
visas.*

*Required skills and experience:*

   - *ABAP programming, (design, development, ongoing support)*
   - *ABAP debugging skills*
   - *Interfaces*
   - *RFC*
   - *BDC*
   - *Ftp skills*
   - *Ability to work on multiple tasks*
   - *ABAP Dynpro*
   - *SAPscript*
   - *SAP programming expertise in Logistics is preferred, (AM, MM, PM, PS,
   SD)*

*The engagement would begin immediately, and extend for six months.
Assuming all goes well, we will consider extending the contractor permanent
employment status at that time.  This position is located in Bartlesville,
OK.*

*Do you have any candidates?*

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sam Marshal
MNCL Inc.

9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146

Tel: 918-770-0765

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mncl.net