Java Developer:
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 6 Months corp - hire

Job Description: client  a leader in the automotive industry is seeking a
Sr. Java Software Developer to work on the Simulcast application. Simulcast
allows our Clients to participate at any of our physical auctions online.
The position requires strong Java skills and good leadership abilities.

Rate: Open

 *Qualifications*:

   - B.S. in computer science or related field
   - Excellent communication skills
   - 7 years Java development
   - 3 years leading other developers
   - 3 years Java coding in a multithreaded application
   - 2 years Swing, Applets, GUI (does not have to be recent, but candidate
   must be willing to work on it)
   - 2 years Struts/Spring development experience
   - 1 year using Eclipse based IDEs
   - 2 years Tomcat App server

*

Additional skills:
*

Audio/Video Java development
Strong data analysis and basic statistics skills.
Database design experience

Ability to successfully resolve stressful production issues
Ant build experience *

Responsibilities
*:

A committed employee who works towards the success of the Team. Completing
assignments in a timely manner and helping/leading other team members.

   - Adding new features to our online auction software
   - Lead other developers/contractors in task completions
   - Assist in architecture/roadmap planning
   - Work with Product Development to fulfill their requests

   - Work with our QA Team to get our releases into production
   - Stabilize our code/build/deployment
   - Assist in production support as needed (usually very little is needed)
   - Assist/lead in production releases

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sam Marshal
MNCL Inc.

9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146

Tel: 918-770-0765

mars...@mncl.net
http://www.mncl.net