*Hello associates,*

*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.*

* *

*Full Name: *

*Availability:
Contact# & E Mail:
Current Location: *

*Visa Status: *

*Rate (You got it for):
Willingness to Relocate:
Employer details:*

* *

*Please find the requirement below and send me the desired profiles of your
consultant *

******Please make sure that all the skills in requirement match the
consultant profile and send me the profile only at
**mars...@mncl.net*<mars...@mncl.net>
***** *

*Dear Associates,*

*Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details...Thanks*

*ETL/Ab Initio developer*

*Location: Omaha,NE*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate: $38/hr Max*

*Skill Experience*

*ETL, Ab Initio, Korn Shell, UNIX, COBOL*

*Typically at least 3-5 years of business and/or technical experience is
required to reach this level. Designs and develops ETL applications using Ab
Initio as the development platform. Recognizes and understands the clients'
line of business and specific industry needs. Provides individual or project
support for complex projects or applications, adhering to strict timelines
and deliverable within different client environments. Analyzes and provides
quality technical solutions that exceed client expectations. For emerging
technologies the experience level may be even less, but the ability to learn
and experience in similar technologies would be present.*

*Skills: Category Name Required Importance Level Last Used Experience*

*TECHNICAL Ab Initio Software Yes 1 Intermediate within Last Year 0-3 yrs*

*TECHNICAL COBOL No 1*

*TECHNICAL Korn Shell No 1*

*TECHNICAL UNIX No 1   *

*Thanks & Regards,

Sam Marshal
MNCL Inc.

9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146

Tel: 918-770-0765

mars...@mncl.net
**http://www.mncl.net* <http://www.mncl.net/>**

* *