Save Time Posting Your Resume

People complain to me about how tedious it is to post and refresh their
resume on the job boards. When I ask them where they post them to, they
tell me about the usual sites and forget there are many many more that
they could be posting to.

Resume Rabbit
<http://www.resumerabbit.com/index.jsp?pid=41d13a7e5c1a7f3fe49d8861f7e40
686>  will simplify the process for you. They will post your resume to
more than 80 sites!  Even better, you'll have 1 single log in, instead
of 80, reports of all the sites your resume was posted to,  spam and
identity protection PLUS updates as new jobs are posted.

Check out Resume Rabbit
<http://www.resumerabbit.com/index.jsp?pid=41d13a7e5c1a7f3fe49d8861f7e40
686>  and save hours!

Jeff Altman