Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We have openings for the following position. If you are available for new
contract positions please revert to me back with your updated resume to
vasant...@csius.com ASAP.

Please feel free to reach me if you have any queries.

Thanks.

* *

*Position: Senior Java Consultant*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Location: Bay Area (Need local consultants)*

Must Have:

- Java experience: 8+ years minimum

- Java backend experience: J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts or similar web
frameworks, Web services (SOAP)

- Front end experience: HTML, Javascript, CSS

- DB experience: Oracle / MySQL

- Application servers experience: Tomcat / Glassfish / Websphere / Weblogic
/ JBOSS

- Familiarity with developing complete web applications, both front-end and
back-end

- Experience fixing issues / develop features that involve both backend and
front end

- Familiarity with integrating information / feeds from different sources in
a variety of formats including XML, RSS, Atom.

*- Experience with portals and JSR 168/286 specs*

- Ability to prioritize portal requests / responsibilities.

- Be responsible for a high traffic production system, and be able to
troubleshoot and fix problems quickly.