HI PARTNER,

This is an immediate requirement Please send in the suitable resumes ASAP
with Rate and Contact details TO vani...@anthemtechinc.com

PLEASE NOTE **RESUME WITHOUT CONFIRMED RATE AND CONTACT INFORMATION (Phone #
and EMAIL ID) WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.

PLEASE CHECK THE REQUIREMENT WITH YOUR CONSULTANTS BEFORE SUBMITTING THE
RESUMEā€¦..

Rate: $40/hr

Location: Issaquah, WA

Duration: 6 months

Must have experience with SERVICE BROKER

6 years software development experience 2-4 years of *SQL 2005  & SQL 2008,
Service Broker, Replication*.  Experience with *C# & WCF preferred*.  Solid
*understanding of database architecture*, and *development/test
methodologies.  *Effective communication skills and a good team player. Past
work experience with Microsoft highly preferred.

--
Thanks & Regards
*Vanitha
Email: vani...@anthemtechinc.com | Visit us at www.anthemtechinc.com

Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this mail in error
please notify the sender by replying with a ''REMOVE'' in the subject line
and your email address shall be removed immediately from the mailer list.