Hi

Good Morning!!!

We have an excellent consultant "***VMware Certified Professional***", who
has more than 8 years experience and good communication skills. Please find
more details which are mentioned below.

Name: *Umair*
Experience: 8 years
Current Location: NJ
Peferred Locations: NJ/NY/PA/CT/DE
Availability: Immediate

*VMware Consultant*

*Key Skills:*

   - HP Proliant DLs and Blade Servers, Dell PowerEdge Servers
   - IBM Blade HS20P Servers, Sun Fire 4200/4100 series Servers
   - Windows 2008, 2003, 2000 advanced server, Win XP, 2k.
   - VMware ESX 2.01,2.5,3.0 & 3.5 , VCenter, VDI & VMware Automation tools
   - VMware Healtcheck tool , Vizioncore Tools , Platespin tools , Virtual
   Center Admin Portal, vFoglight .
   - Designing, Deploying and Migration of Windows Based Active Directory.
   Installation and Administration of  IIS 6.0, DHCP & DNS servers

Kindly reply me with matching requirements and feel free to call me at *845
345 0092.*

Thanks in advance...

Best Regards,

Dhanya Nair