EXCELLENT SAP CONSULTANTS AVAILABLE.

PLS CALL FOR DETAIL RESUME @ 972-432-2994

1.     SAP SECURITY CONSULTANT

            Over 8 years of experience as SAP Security Consultant.
            Experience in implementing SAP Security in SAP
R/3,Netweaver2004,

                  Netweaver2004s new dimensional products( APO, SRM,

                  CRM, HCM and SCM)

2.     SAP MM/PP CONSULTANT

SAP MM Consultant: 9+ years of consulting experience including working for a
Manufacturing Organization in Materials Management, Logistic Executions, and IT
field.

Nearly seven years of SAP R/3 experience in the MM-SD/SRM/WM/PP module in
version 4.6 C, 4.7, 5.0, ECC6.0

Thanks and Regards,

Seema.

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

se...@zensystec.com

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.