Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We have openings for the following position. If you are available for new
contact position, please revert to me with your updated resume.

Please feel free to reach me if you have any queries.

Thanks.

*Position: Oracle Apps DBA *

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 2+ months*

Locals preferred

·         Must have knowledge and experience with the Oracle ERP version
11.5.8 and/or 11.5.10.2.

·         Technical expertise with an Oracle RAC environment with 2 nodes on
the application layer and 3 nodes at the data base layer,

·         Prefer knowledge/expertise with load balancing on the ERP
11.5.10.2 application.
These roles will be involved with the build out and performance testing of
our new Oracle ERP 11.5.10.2 environment,

·         Using the Oracle 11G data base, in a RAC environment on new SUN
hardware.

·         Skills in cloning and debugging are a must.

*With warm regards,*

*Vasanthan*

*Compusystems Inc.,*

Phone:248-844-1200x271