Powerd by article @lbum

1. Send a SharePoint document library file as email

Ever wanted to send a SharePoint item by email to someone? No? Well,
neither have I. turns out, someone else did, though, and they did not
know how, so I thought I'd help out. And you never know, it might turn
out to be you next time, and what will you do then? Now you can just
remember that weird Norwegian guy who wrote that thing back in the days
and come here to pick up your solution. And, to save you some time, I'll
actually upload the entire solution for you, ready to use with just one
simple step to do. Check it <http://xrl.us/bemwzf>
<http://xrl.us/beg4s8>

2. 3 Sex Games For Couples To Light Each Others Fir

f you want to have a fun and exciting relationship, then you have to
make things interesting in the bedroom. The problem is this is hard to
do after spending years with your partner. Check More....
<http://xrl.us/bemwzo>

3. Beach Shoes - Coming into Fashion

It used to be that when people heard the term "beach shoes", they
thought of those rubber sandals commonly known as "thongs" or
"flip-flops". Beach shoes were not part of the fashion world; they were
just something that you wore on your feet when you went to the beach so
that they didn't get hot. Beach shoes, however, have come a long way,
and now there are several different styles from several different
manufacturers that are stylish and trendy, but still very useful. Read
More <http://xrl.us/bemwy5>

4. Iris Folding - Great For Card Making Ideas

Iris folding is just one of the many paper techniques crafters use time
and time again to create visually stunning effects on cards and scrap
book pages. Read Full Story <http://xrl.us/bemwzs>

Join Groups

Yahoo Group : Cool Circle Friends <http://xrl.us/begi4a>

Google Group : Cool Circle Friends <http://xrl.us/begi4c>