Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

 We have openings for the following position. If you are available for new
contract position please revert to me back with your updated resume ASAP.

 Please feel free to reach me if you have any queries.

 Thanks.

 *Job title :SR.Teamsite Developer-Enterprise Architect  *

*Location: Pleasanton,CA*

*Duration: 1 year*

·         Work with teams to setup *Teamsite* with proper DCT's and
Presentation templates and content structure;

·         migrate the content from WCM to Teamsite;

·         train the users and work closely with SD&C Solution Architect to
leverage solution and knowledge.

·         Knowledge of and experience with architecting solutions,
developing templates, and migrating content to Interwoven Teamsite content
management application

·         Atleast -5 years of team site experience.

·         Knowledge of and experience with IBM Web Content Management (WCM)
content management application -3 years

·         Knowledge of and hands-on experience with a Teamsite migration

·         Teamsite templating workflow (only) needed for Affiliate
Links/CPP/MSSA

*With warm regards,*

*Vasanthan*

*Compusystems Inc.,*