Hi all,
        I have just changes out one of my H-bridge for the above controller. I
now have one problem, the old driver had step/dir signals referanced to
ground. the new one has a common referance to +5v :(

so now fot the question,

can a setup a signal from the parallel port to fake the +5v required for
the opto inputs?

anyone have a simple solution for a level conversion / buffer?

Jason Cox