One thing that puzzles me with emcc is how to find out what default values are being used in the absence of certain -s options, like -sSTACK_SIZE=.... I find various mentions of STACK_SIZE across the <https://github.com/emscripten-core/emscripten/> tools/ dir, but none that suggests that it would set a default value. (And still, a linker invocation without an explicit -sSTACK_SIZE=... apparently passes -z stack-size=65536, wherever it takes that value from.)