On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:15:49 -0400 Christopher Michael <cpmicha...@comcast.net>
said:

> On 09/10/2010 12:09 AM, Enlightenment SVN wrote:
> > Log:
> >    menu icons.. are meant to be e_icon objects... devilhorns!
> >    :)
> >    (damned 64bit shit found it)

actually amazing it worked at all on 32bit. as such e17's e_icon stuff didnt do
object type checking and thus it got thru - a lot of e17's internals dont check
types and assume u do things right as its not actually a library and can assume
rightness - this will get fixed when we eventually use elementary in e18 as it
checks. it doesn't trust you :)