Hi,

There was a fix for C2:
Firmware Version 5.02.10.0003
14177 Corrected an issue whereby users were unable to login via SSH after repeatedly opening and closing SSH sessions.

We were affected by this bug and have upgraded our C2s to 5.02.10.0003

Kind regards
Reinhard

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)
Dipl.-Ing. Reinhard Strebler
Head of Department Networking und Telecommunikation (NET)
Kaiserstraße 12
76131 Karlsruhe
Phone: +49 721 608-2068
Fax: +49 721 32550
E-Mail: reinhard.streb...@kit.edu
www.scc.kit.edu
KIT - University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association