Matthias -

You are searching for the client PC via the IP address or by some other method?
For me, when I use compass, the MAC address and Host Name usually let me know I
have the right PC listed.

Patrick Printz

Network Services

Quinsigamond Community College
670 West Boylston Street
Worcester, MA 01606-2092

w. 508-854-7517

c. 508-726-9529

"No Matter what you do there will be critics."